Saturday, May 8, 2010

My Brain Demotivational Poster


My Brain Demotivational Poster

my brain demotivational poster

it has failed me.

Demotivational poster description: Scene from a comics with a Deadpool (one of the mutants in X-Men series owned by Marvel Comics). He is holding his head and screaming "You have failed me, brain!" (text is within word balloon).

Joke of The Day:


The elderly Italian man went to his parish priest and asked if the priest would hear his confession.
"Of course, my son," said the priest.
"Well, Father, at the beginning of World War Two, a beautiful woman knocked on my door and asked me to hide her from the Germans; I hid her in my attic, and they never found her."
"That's a wonderful thing, my son, and nothing that you need to confess," said the priest.
"It's worse, Father; I was weak, and told her that she had to pay for rent of the attic with her s*xual favors," continued the old man.
"Well, it was a very difficult time, and you took a large risk - you would have suffered terribly at their hands if the Germans had found you hiding her; I know that God, in his wisdom and mercy, will balance the good and the evil, and judge you kindly," said the priest.
"Thanks, Father," said the old man. "That's a load off of my mind. Can I ask another question?"
"Of course, my son," said the priest.
The old man asked, "Do I need to tell her that the war is over?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Demotivational posters welcome

Welcome to the blog dedicated to publication of demotivational posters also called demotivators or demotywatory (in Polish - po polsku). Those funny pictures are an unmotivational posters - they are a parody of tacky motivational posters which can be found in some major corporations. Their original purpose were to make employees more efficient and through that increase company revenue. All for money. Some people decided to change motivational posters original purpose and deride the whole idea created by greedy minds of cash-hungry financiers. And that's how demotivational posters were created. Remember that demotivational posters doesn't have to be demotivating, they can put a smile on your face as well. So as this demotivational posters blog created by Uncle Demotivator. Open Finance







Oh, and check our other websites as well. Have fun and let the power of demotivation be with you. Demotivational posters forever.