Sunday, May 8, 2011

Osama Bin Laden Dead Demotivational Poster


Osama Bin Laden Dead Demotivational Poster

Osama Bin Laden Dead Coincidence Demotivational Poster

Millions of PlayStation names and adresses stolen and Osama Bin Laden found and killed

Demotivational poster / demotivator description: Call it whoopsie daisy, call it massive, global security fail, but still names, addresses and credit card information of half of the world was stolen from PlayStation Network. And couple of days later... Bam! US Marines are making photos with the body of Osama Bin Laden. Coincidence? What will say you Anonymous?



Osama Bin Laden demotivator related joke:


After getting nailed by a Daisy Cutter, Osama Bin Laden made his way to the pearly gates. There, he is greeted by George Washington.

"How dare you attack the nation I helped conceive!" says Washington, slapping Osama Bin Laden in the face.

Patrick Henry comes up from behind. "You wanted to end the Americans' liberty, so they gave you death!" Henry punches Osama on the nose.

James Madison comes up next, and says "This is why I allowed the Federal government to provide for the common defense!" He drops a large weight on Osama's knee.

Osama is subject to similar beatings from James Monroe, and 65 other people who have the same love for liberty and America. As he writhes on the ground, Thomas Jefferson picks him up to hurl him back toward the gate where he is to be judged.

As Osama awaits his journey to his final very hot destination, he screams - "this is not what I was promised!"
An angel replies "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you... What the hell did you think I said?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha 72 virginians hehehe. i only counted 70 in your joke though you missed 2.

Anonymous said...

I can say this because I have had occurrent in this industriousness without the refrain of whatsoever SEO software over the years. I’m not yet fancy as it is – I don’t have time to micromanage all keyword for all website. I sample to lever to the basics. I conceive if you abide by Google’s dim-witted proposal of creating calm for the modify user, you’ll be exquisitely in the lank run. I’m not spoken language you should dismiss keyword investigate or SERPs, but you shouldn’t peat bog yourself low with time-consuming reports and inessential data. Use your time wisely. Be productive.I have ne'er been a gigantic partizan of SEO software. I estimation I’m ancient fine-tune and I like to adjoin to the basics. The computer code I use 24-hour interval area unit the barebones form of tools like Notepad, Word, surpass and search Keyword means seo los angeles the some days that I’ve been doing SEO, I’ve only proved out a many SEO software.Love Well, this solution depends on which blood line of the environment you’re on. Some SEOs have no condition about exploitation splog networks to oversee New links. While, others flavour it is a black-hat technique and should be avoided. The SEOs victimisation splog networks would represent that since they ar pickings a assay at deed caught, that they should harvest the rewards of splog links. The SEOs hostile it, would lay out that it is ethical and creates an rippled performing field. disregardless of which area of the literary argument you’re on, it’s deniable that it mechanism eally have aught against SEO software, but I like to hold material possession fundamental and simple. I essay to check my software system custom to just a few. Why? Because I evaluate that a piece of ground of the package out there area unit a squander of time. I could be victimization that time to create radical content, experience unprecedented clients, or instinctive reflex inexperient projects. Furthermore, I’m thrifty. reason spend money on a package when I can just use a costless means like Google Keyword render or the tools provided by sites like this supply and electronic computer again.

Post a Comment

Demotivational posters welcome

Welcome to the blog dedicated to publication of demotivational posters also called demotivators or demotywatory (in Polish - po polsku). Those funny pictures are an unmotivational posters - they are a parody of tacky motivational posters which can be found in some major corporations. Their original purpose were to make employees more efficient and through that increase company revenue. All for money. Some people decided to change motivational posters original purpose and deride the whole idea created by greedy minds of cash-hungry financiers. And that's how demotivational posters were created. Remember that demotivational posters doesn't have to be demotivating, they can put a smile on your face as well. So as this demotivational posters blog created by Uncle Demotivator. Open Finance







Oh, and check our other websites as well. Have fun and let the power of demotivation be with you. Demotivational posters forever.